Family Practitioner

Jericho Road Family Practice
184 Barton St
Buffalo, NY 14213
716-881-6191
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Patient  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

Has made some major misdiagnoses. At times she is caring, at other times doesn't seem to be caring at all. Hard to figure her out. Generally she is friendly. Good doctor? I don't know. Hasn't been able to help me... Sometimes appointment can be weeks into months, at other times, easy to get appointment. Waiting time can be long or short. I don't know why.

|  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr thurlow is a really good doctor. She cares about her patients and does a really good job with diagnosing the patient. However the office staff at the clinic where she works is of very poor quality, they are rude and it seems like they don't know how to answer the phone when you call ti schedule an appointment.

|  Rushed and didn't listen  |  show details
by Mr. Dissatisfied on May 4th, 2010

I really felt like she was rushing to get me out of the room so she could see the next patient.She didn't take much time to listen to me and just gave me painkillers that helped but didn't get to the bottom of the problem.I saw another doctor at a different clinic who took the time to listen and examine me, and he and order the MRI that showed a severely compressed nerve needing surgery.I'll never go back to Dr. Thurlow!

|  show details
by RICHARD STEVENSON on Jan 7th, 2010

DR THURLOW IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD I AM SO GLAD THAT I AM UNDER HER CARE I FEEL THAT SHE HAS MY HEALTH AT THE TOP I WILL NEVER CHANGE DOCTORS AGAIN SHE IS THE BEST

|  Misdiagnosis - on more than one occasion  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2008

Sweetest doctor in the world, but I really don't think she had any idea what she was doing. Her senior partner is excellent and corrected more than one potentially dangerous error on her part.