A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliann Allred is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliann Allred, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Allred has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann W Allred MD is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Juliann W. Allred practice?
- Dr. Juliann Allred has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juliann Allred practices Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.