A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaydos-Gabriel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Gaydos-Gabriel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juliann Gaydos-Gabriel practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.