A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann Juliann Kwak MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juliann J. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Juliann Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliann Kwak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.