A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann Juliann Kwak MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juliann J. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Juliann Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliann Kwak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.