A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliann Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliann Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann Kiraly Williams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juliann K. Williams practice?
- Dr. Juliann Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliann Williams practices Ophthalmology near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Ophthalmologists.