A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juliann Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juliann Williams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juliann Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juliann Kiraly Williams MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juliann K. Williams practice?
- Dr. Juliann Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Juliann Williams practices Ophthalmology near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Ophthalmologists.