A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Adams Birt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julianne Adams Birt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Adams Birt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams Birt graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Adams Birt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne L Adams Birt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julianne L. Adams Birt practice?
- Dr. Julianne Adams Birt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julianne Adams Birt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA.
See Conyers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.