Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julianne Demartino
Dr. Julianne Demartino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farrell, PA, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Youngstown, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Demartino is affiliated with ValleyCare Northside Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital and St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center. Dr. Demartino has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julianne Demartino has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julianne Demartino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farrell, PA.
Dr. Nayer El-Ashram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Farrell, PA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Syed Riaz
Farrell, PA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Michelle Wright
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Farrell, PA 0.01 mi21