Dr. Julianne Flynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne Flynn?

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr. Flynn was caring and considerate. She took the time to get to know me and thanked me for my service in the military.

Rude Woman> Stay clear of this Nut!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Unprofessional! This is a Very, Very RUDE individual who has no business seeing patients. Unkempt in appearance , She actually has an awful body odor and must never shower, Supposedly has training in psychiatry and gen practice but could have fooled me. Did not know nor could pronounce several common medications. Has some sort of admin job at the V.A. which I pray keeps her away from living beings. Did I mention she is the rudest person I have ever met?

Posted on July 12th, 2017