Dr. Julianne Garrison MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lone Tree, CO

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Garrison is great. She is professional, upbeat, encouraging and communicates in a clear fashion. She and her office provide excellent follow-up and feedback, even after hours,if necessary.

January 13th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Garrison for several years now and I absolutely love her. She takes the time to listen and actually hears what I am saying. She is so upbeat that she makes my day better!

January 3rd, 2016
Great doctor, very caring and friedly.

January 2nd, 2016
Dr, Garrison is a wonderful Doctor. I have been a patient at Ranch View since Dr. Piel ran the office and it has only gotten better. Their new office is fantastic.

December 27th, 2015
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. JULIANNE GARRISON FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH HER SERVICE AND EVALUATIONS OF THE PROBLEMS THAT PROMPTED MY VISITS. SHE KEEPS UP WITH MY PERSONAL HEALTH AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS TO ENSURE MY HEALTH REMAINS POSITIVE. MAINTAINS GOOD RECORDS FOR ALL MY NEEDED SHOTS AND NECESSARY CHECKUPS.

December 20th, 2015
Outstanding Care
The Doctors are knowledgeable, intuitive, thoughtful, and caring. The office runs well. Treatment is personal, intelligent, well-conceived and well-explained. This is a wonderful office with great people.

May 6th, 2012
Kind care!
A patient of Ranch View family medicine for years, I was so surprised by the amount of time Dr. Garrison spent getting to know me on my first appointment with her. As my new primary I am seeing a healthier future! I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for caring, thoughtful care.

June 9th, 2011
Dr. Garrison was very helpful and knowledgeable. She listened and took the time to explain things to me .

March 3rd, 2011
I went to Dr. Garrison as a new patient from Oregon and I was very impressed with her and her office. The wait time was short, the staff was very friendly. She took time with me asking me questions and clarifying things. I felt comfortable with her and she made the visit painless. There is a Quest Diagnostics right down the hall where I got my blood work done after my appointment which made it even more convenient. I would highly recommend her!

July 8th, 2010
Amazing Doctor!
Doctor Garrison is a critical thinker and an incredibly thorough physician. Upon presenting my symptoms, she instantly had a list of possibilities and began the testing/narrowing down process. She is caring, professional, and personable. She spent lots of time talking with me, and I truly feel that she obtains a well-rounded idea of the patient during her questioning process. She treats the whole body, not just a specific symptom, by addressing nutrition, the mind, exercise, other health issues, etc. Her medical assistant is also very knowledgable and helpful and the office always works hard to schedule me when I have an urgent concern. Highly recommended!

May 14th, 2009
You won't find a better doctor!
Dr. Garrison is awesome. She is very caring, and very knowledgable. If you're looking for a doctor, she's the one!

March 14th, 2009