Dr. Julianne Garrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne Garrison?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Dr. Garrison is great. She is professional, upbeat, encouraging and communicates in a clear fashion. She and her office provide excellent follow-up and feedback, even after hours,if necessary.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Garrison for several years now and I absolutely love her. She takes the time to listen and actually hears what I am saying. She is so upbeat that she makes my day better!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Great doctor, very caring and friedly.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr, Garrison is a wonderful Doctor. I have been a patient at Ranch View since Dr. Piel ran the office and it has only gotten better. Their new office is fantastic.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. JULIANNE GARRISON FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH HER SERVICE AND EVALUATIONS OF THE PROBLEMS THAT PROMPTED MY VISITS. SHE KEEPS UP WITH MY PERSONAL HEALTH AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS TO ENSURE MY HEALTH REMAINS POSITIVE. MAINTAINS GOOD RECORDS FOR ALL MY NEEDED SHOTS AND NECESSARY CHECKUPS.

Outstanding Care

Posted on December 20th, 2015

The Doctors are knowledgeable, intuitive, thoughtful, and caring. The office runs well. Treatment is personal, intelligent, well-conceived and well-explained. This is a wonderful office with great people.

Kind care!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

A patient of Ranch View family medicine for years, I was so surprised by the amount of time Dr. Garrison spent getting to know me on my first appointment with her. As my new primary I am seeing a healthier future! I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for caring, thoughtful care.

CARING AND KNOWLEDGIBLE

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr. Garrison was very helpful and knowledgeable. She listened and took the time to explain things to me .

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I went to Dr. Garrison as a new patient from Oregon and I was very impressed with her and her office. The wait time was short, the staff was very friendly. She took time with me asking me questions and clarifying things. I felt comfortable with her and she made the visit painless. There is a Quest Diagnostics right down the hall where I got my blood work done after my appointment which made it even more convenient. I would highly recommend her!

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Doctor Garrison is a critical thinker and an incredibly thorough physician. Upon presenting my symptoms, she instantly had a list of possibilities and began the testing/narrowing down process. She is caring, professional, and personable. She spent lots of time talking with me, and I truly feel that she obtains a well-rounded idea of the patient during her questioning process. She treats the whole body, not just a specific symptom, by addressing nutrition, the mind, exercise, other health issues, etc. Her medical assistant is also very knowledgable and helpful and the office always works hard to schedule me when I have an urgent concern. Highly recommended!

You won't find a better doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Dr. Garrison is awesome. She is very caring, and very knowledgable. If you're looking for a doctor, she's the one!