A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Huefner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julianne Huefner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Huefner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huefner graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Huefner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne Huefner MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julianne Huefner practice?
- Dr. Julianne Huefner has 1 office location.
Dr. Julianne Huefner practices Internal Medicine near Hilliard, OH.
See Hilliard Internists.