Dr. Julianne Huefner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne Huefner?

highly recommend

Posted on August 11th, 2015

excellent dr. down to earth, genuine, spends time discussing your health matters, not condescending ,Love her!

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Huefner is very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. She takes the time that she needs with you even if she is running behind, you don't feel that she is rushed. Because of this, I don't get upset if I have to wait. Wait time varies, from being called in almost immediately, to up to as much as 30-45 minutes (that only happened once). I haven't had any major issues, but feel that she would be right on top of it if I did.

Something has gone wrong

Posted on April 11th, 2012

She used to be excellent, and I recommended her to many people. But something has gone wrong. She has gotten crabby, misses obvious symptoms, doesn't listen as she used to. Sadly, we're looking for another doctor. I wish she had managed to keep her compassion and thoroughness.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Have been going to her for years,and finally got and my husband to see her and we agree that neither of us has ever had a more caring compassionate Doctor. The time she takes, the way she really listens and hears what your saying and the follow through are amazing. I really like that she understands that I know my body and I know when something is just not right. I have never felt that I was dismissed or pacified.You can't go wrong with a visit to her.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

She's a fantastic internist...thorough, has a way of getting accurate information re: your health. Excellent follow-through, and a super personality. She is the primary care physician for my husband and I, as well as for 2 adult children, and at least one of the grandchildren.

best doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2011

I travel from chillicothe ohio to her office and have for several years. she is a wonderful doctor and takes excellent care of me and my husband and my mother. I got very ill a couple weeks ago and she saw me the same day we called she treated me and kept in contact with my husband for the two weeks i was ill. she is a caring doctor and will find what is wrong with you even if you yhave to be sent to a specialist. i would not give her up for anything

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I really like her. She seems very understanding and honest. I will stay with her till I died!

Posted on September 8th, 2017