Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Pensacola, FL. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics.Dr. Kenton-Haney has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. John Sullivan Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Wayne Cohen
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Lori Abrams
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 0.70 mi25