A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenton-Haney graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Kenton-Haney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne Elizabeth Kenton-Haney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julianne E. Kenton-Haney practice?
- Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julianne Kenton-Haney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar Beach, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.