Feeling Healthy! show details Feeling Healthy!
by Craig W. on May 13th, 2015

Dr. Julianne is great all through my process with 2 skin cancers. Karen is terrific and comforting during the procedures. Antonella was efficient in finding suspicious lesions & have them biopsied immediately. I feel safe & I am very confident and happy with my treatment. I recommend this office whenever I can.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Rude staff. Everyone there made me feel as if I was wasting their time.

Reassuring show details Reassuring
by M Kelley on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Julieanne was pleasant, thorough and as always, reassuring. It is always one of my favorite "must-dos." P.S. Office staff were courteous and efficient.

Helpful and Professional show details Helpful and Professional
by Elwood Malick on Jan 2nd, 2014

As always, my appointment was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant and very professional, and most importantly, very helpful! Dr. Julie Kuflik is fantastic, as are her associates and nurses!!!

Initial visit show details Initial visit
by Joyce LeBright-Schaan on Oct 26th, 2013

I was given a prescription and told to use it 3 times a day. I did this where the rash was bad-arms, breast, legs and back. The jar was one-third full. The cream is getting low and does not get compounded right away-one day wait-and by Friday it was getting low with only twice a day use. The rash WAS clearing up nicely and the jar is almost empty and many places with the rash not being done. The rash is beginning to come onto my abdomen and breasts BUT just wait until Nov. 1st and we will go through the compounding process again. I have had problems with the prednisolone and do not want to have to start this process again. You are not the problem-the pharmacy and provider are.

by Susan K on Oct 16th, 2013

After a skin cancer screening in April, the doctor informed me that I had a suspicious area on my leg. I called for an appointment with Dr. Julianne Kuflik. She has treated me for a few years now. I had MOHS surgery on my nose a few years ago. The dermatologist doing the screening as well as another doctor here in DE both commented, "Nice job !" When I called for the appointment, the person offered to get me in sooner to see a PA, especially if I was concerned about the area. I appreciated that very much. However, I made the appointment for later with Dr. Kuflik. I arrived, filled out some paper work and was called in to the examine room in less than fifteen minutes. Every staff member was courteous and friendly. Dr. Kuflik examined me and offered me a couple of options. I chose to have it treated right away. Dr. Kuflik is thorough, professional and caring. She definitely has a gift. After the procedure, Dr. Kuflik instructed me as to the care of my leg, what to look for and that the biopsy results would come in about two weeks. It was worth the trip to Jersey.

by Mike H on Oct 10th, 2013

Professional, caring and courteous. Always timely and friendly. Referred my mother here and she was also happy with her results.Nice staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Julie to other family and friends!

Best Appointment Experiance show details Best Appointment Experiance
by Robert C on Jul 24th, 2013

probably one of the best office appointment experiences I've had in a long time - for one thing I didn't spend half my life waiting to be seen - was in and out in less then 45 minutes - julianne and her assistants examined me and it was actually a pleasant experience - very professional and thorough - would not hesitate to recommend them to relatives and friends

wonderful show details wonderful
by Michele Gallagher on Jun 25th, 2013

My appointment was great. In the room on time. Dr. Julie is a wonderful doctor. She explains everything and is very gentle. I would definettly recommend you office to family and friends.

by Mary Davenport on Jun 14th, 2013

my appts are always to the point on time and pleasant if you could say that dr julie has the ability to find what needs to be found on my freckled irish skin and take care of it thanks dr julie

Sep 5th, 2012

Her staff were friendly and my problem went away. I'll go back again if I have another problem.

finally show details finally
Jun 14th, 2012

found a great dermatologist

Results of Biopsy show details Results of Biopsy
Mar 20th, 2012

I had a biopsy almost two weeks ago, no feedback from the Dr's office. Upon calling today I found out that all was OK.The patient should not have to call to find out if they have cancer

Doctor's Response

We are committed to delivering the highest level of comprehensive dermatology care that is personalized, caring and professional. We are sorry to hear that we did not follow up with you.

love her show details love her
Oct 4th, 2011

She takes several biopsies at one visit, unlike other offices that told me I'd need to return for more at another visit. She has a good bedside manner and knows what she's doing.

Mohs Surgery was amazing! show details Mohs Surgery was amazing!
Mar 7th, 2011

Mosts Derms do a small removal if they kow it Mohs, and send you home while they send your sample out, adn then bring you back the next day to take more, and so on until they get it all, then stitch you closed. this could take 3 days. Dr. Julianna Kuflik keep you in the office, has a lab onsite that freezes it, checks the boards, and finishes the surgery all in one day, and she is AMAZING at stitching. I found her through a friend when another derm found the cancer under my eye, (Karakasian) and I ended up with 6 stiches, and three months later, You would never know I had cancer. Cant vouch for the brother or father, but Julianna is Amazing, kind, patient, and the best dermatologist I have ever met.

She's The Greatest show details She's The Greatest
Oct 27th, 2008

I have sent my coworkers, family, and friends to her. She has a great bedside manner and the staff are extremely friendly and courteous.