Dr. Julianne Kuflik MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Toms River, NJ

May 13th, 2015
Feeling Healthy!
Dr. Julianne is great all through my process with 2 skin cancers. Karen is terrific and comforting during the procedures. Antonella was efficient in finding suspicious lesions & have them biopsied immediately. I feel safe & I am very confident and happy with my treatment. I recommend this office whenever I can.

March 3rd, 2015
Rude staff. Everyone there made me feel as if I was wasting their time.

April 2nd, 2014
Reassuring
Dr. Julieanne was pleasant, thorough and as always, reassuring. It is always one of my favorite "must-dos." P.S. Office staff were courteous and efficient.

January 2nd, 2014
Helpful and Professional
As always, my appointment was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant and very professional, and most importantly, very helpful! Dr. Julie Kuflik is fantastic, as are her associates and nurses!!!

October 16th, 2013
After a skin cancer screening in April, the doctor informed me that I had a suspicious area on my leg. I called for an appointment with Dr. Julianne Kuflik. She has treated me for a few years now. I had MOHS surgery on my nose a few years ago. The dermatologist doing the screening as well as another doctor here in DE both commented, "Nice job !" When I called for the appointment, the person offered to get me in sooner to see a PA, especially if I was concerned about the area. I appreciated that very much. However, I made the appointment for later with Dr. Kuflik. I arrived, filled out some paper work and was called in to the examine room in less than fifteen minutes. Every staff member was courteous and friendly. Dr. Kuflik examined me and offered me a couple of options. I chose to have it treated right away. Dr. Kuflik is thorough, professional and caring. She definitely has a gift. After the procedure, Dr. Kuflik instructed me as to the care of my leg, what to look for and that the biopsy results would come in about two weeks. It was worth the trip to Jersey.

October 10th, 2013
Professional, caring and courteous. Always timely and friendly. Referred my mother here and she was also happy with her results.Nice staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Julie to other family and friends!

July 24th, 2013
Best Appointment Experiance
probably one of the best office appointment experiences I've had in a long time - for one thing I didn't spend half my life waiting to be seen - was in and out in less then 45 minutes - julianne and her assistants examined me and it was actually a pleasant experience - very professional and thorough - would not hesitate to recommend them to relatives and friends

June 25th, 2013
wonderful
My appointment was great. In the room on time. Dr. Julie is a wonderful doctor. She explains everything and is very gentle. I would definettly recommend you office to family and friends.

June 14th, 2013
my appts are always to the point on time and pleasant if you could say that dr julie has the ability to find what needs to be found on my freckled irish skin and take care of it thanks dr julie

September 5th, 2012
Her staff were friendly and my problem went away. I'll go back again if I have another problem.

June 14th, 2012
finally
found a great dermatologist

March 20th, 2012
Results of Biopsy
I had a biopsy almost two weeks ago, no feedback from the Dr's office. Upon calling today I found out that all was OK.The patient should not have to call to find out if they have cancer
Doctor's Response

We are committed to delivering the highest level of comprehensive dermatology care that is personalized, caring and professional. We are sorry to hear that we did not follow up with you.