A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julianne Lin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne C Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julianne C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Julianne Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julianne Lin practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.