A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julianne Lin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julianne C Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julianne C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Julianne Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Julianne Lin practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.