A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julianne Lucco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julianne Lucco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucco graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julianne Lucco practice?
Dr. Julianne Lucco practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Milford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, NJ and Flemington, NJ.
See Milford Family Physicians, Milford Internists, and Milford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.