inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 23rd, 2011
mom
Dr. Julian Matt is a wonderful pediatrician. She is very thorough. Her bedside manner is fantastic with my children but she also explains everything really well. She is a young Dr. with the Old Dr. mentality. She never rushes trough and you can tell she is genuine and passionate about what she does. My son was very premature & stayed at Cardinal Glennon St. Louis for first 3 months of life. During that time I really had time to see the difference in Doctors. When I had to find a Pediatrician MD in Franklin County I struggled to find one who had the attitude and care I received at Cardinal Glennon. My son got sick & I couldnt get in to my primary Dr.(who came highly recomended But I was not immpressed with)& I received Dr.Julianne Matt who at the time was only a nurse practitioner. I was not happy with the situation but after our visit I was so grateful we ended up with her. I switched to her as my pediatrician immediately! My son is now 18 and just enlisted with the US Marine Corps. but we also have a 5 year old daughter who receives the same excellent care! ! I Highly recommend this Dr. If you are a picky mom like me!!!