inactive

3.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 27th, 2011
Lack of follow-up after miscarriage, unavailability
I had been seeing this doctor several times. While she has relatively good bed-side manner I always felt that she wanted to get me out at the end of each appointment. I understand that she has a lot of patients so she may not remember what we had discussed in our last appointment but in my own job I work with several hundred clients at my workplace and I make an effort to remember our conversations. Maybe I just have a better memory. In any case, after struggling with a complicated pregnancy, this doctor never even once congratulated me or asked how I am doing, after several emails and phone calls. Her staff were the ones would call me even though I have not met her staff in person. I appreciated her staff a lot but am disappointed because she was the one I had been seeing. I am more than ready to find another doctor.