A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julide Celebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julide Celebi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julide Celebi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Celebi graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Celebi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julide Tok Celebi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julide T. Celebi practice?
- Dr. Julide Celebi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julide Celebi practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.