A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Long, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Down East Community Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Long MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Long practice?
- Dr. Julie Long has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Tracy, CA.
See Pleasanton Orthopedic Surgeons.