A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Long, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Down East Community Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Long MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Long practice?
- Dr. Julie Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Orthopedic Surgeons.