A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie McCormick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie McCormick practice?
- Dr. Julie McCormick has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie McCormick practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.