Internists

3340 Providence Dr
Ste 466
University Area, Anchorage, AK 99508
907-263-2200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

by Judy P. on Dec 28th, 2013

Dr McCormick is an excellent physician. She is always warm and caring and truly listens to what we tell her. She is the favorite MD among RN's which says a lot about her expertise. She personally calls back to discuss lab results or further treatment. I recommend her every chance that I get.

Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. McCormick is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met! and she is a great doctor!

|  Abrasive & arrogant  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I saw this doctor because my own was out of town, & I assumed : same practice, must be the same caliber Physician, right? Wrong. Not only was interacting with her like brushing against sandpaper, but worse, she was extremely rigid in treating my condition. When I asked her to explain my alternatives, she waved me away, saying "this is what WE (implying the entire medical profession) do for this." Really?" on the positive side, I have a new appreciation for my regular Dr.

Oct 27th, 2011

My husband and I are always impressed with your follow-up phone calls. Don't think that I have ever had another doctor follow up with a personal call. Thanks for the extra effort.