inactive

Julie A Monroe DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2014
Dr. Monroe is one ROCKIN' DOC!
She's been my physician since I moved to Crestline 4 1/2 years ago. These days there's just not a lot God does to warrant a thank you, but I do thank God for Dr. Julie Monroe! With the range of different health problems I've acquired over my lifespan I'm a tough patient for any doctor to take on. Dr. Monroe however, has done a fantastic job at providing me with excellent care. Not only does she have some serious chops as a medical doctor, but she also cares about her patients in and around this mountain community and for that we're grateful.

October 11th, 2012
If you can get past the office staff, Dr. Monroe is very caring and is of great service to the uninsured community. I sometimes feel that her front office staff is a line of defense that must be surmounted to see the doctor but I like to think that are just being protective of a rare jewel.

October 3rd, 2012
Superior doctor
Dr. Monroe is the best!! She listens to your concerns and doesn't make you feel like a number. She is compassionate and encouraging.

June 27th, 2012
Awesome Dr., VERY busy staff
Dr. Julie Monroe is a very kind, competent and caring doctor! Any negitive comments are not fair!

June 3rd, 2011
GREAT CARING KNOWLEDEGABLE Doctor. WOULD RECCOMEND TO ANYONE.

September 13th, 2010
Best Doctor on the mountain
Dr. Monroe really cares about her patients.

April 29th, 2009
Crappy Nurse !
Dr. Monroe is a very good doctor. But I was very disappointed with her nurse.I found her regular nurse to be unprofessional and unfriendly. It would be a benefit to the clinic if she was replaced.

April 20th, 2009
Excellence and Personal Attention
Dr. Monroe has been our doctor for 5 years now. We always leave her office feeling cared for as a person and with confidence that our medical care is in the best of hands. So many doctors just want to get it over as quick as possible, like rounding up cattle. With Dr. Monroe you never have that feeling, she listens to you and treats you with respect. Our kids look forward to visiting her office as it is such a welcoming environment. My husband has medical insurance and can get care elsewhere but he pays the low $30 visit to get the professional care with Dr. Monroe.We will be moving out of state soon and will miss her and her staff terribly.

March 29th, 2008
This doctor is an absolute clod
Dr is rude and insulting. As much medical knowledge as an appellation moron. Bottom of the barrel as a physician. Better qualified to be the typical MEPS doctor. Knows just enough about medicine to kill a patient. Mis diagnosis is common. Treatment is poor at best.