Family Physicians

29099 Hospital Rd Suite
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
909-337-6562
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Monroe is one ROCKIN' DOC!  |  show details
by Danielle R on Mar 3rd, 2014

She's been my physician since I moved to Crestline 4 1/2 years ago. These days there's just not a lot God does to warrant a thank you, but I do thank God for Dr. Julie Monroe! With the range of different health problems I've acquired over my lifespan I'm a tough patient for any doctor to take on. Dr. Monroe however, has done a fantastic job at providing me with excellent care. Not only does she have some serious chops as a medical doctor, but she also cares about her patients in and around this mountain community and for that we're grateful.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

If you can get past the office staff, Dr. Monroe is very caring and is of great service to the uninsured community. I sometimes feel that her front office staff is a line of defense that must be surmounted to see the doctor but I like to think that are just being protective of a rare jewel.

|  Superior doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Monroe is the best!! She listens to your concerns and doesn't make you feel like a number. She is compassionate and encouraging.

|  Awesome Dr., VERY busy staff  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr. Julie Monroe is a very kind, competent and caring doctor! Any negitive comments are not fair!

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

GREAT CARING KNOWLEDEGABLE Doctor. WOULD RECCOMEND TO ANYONE.

|  Best Doctor on the mountain  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. Monroe really cares about her patients.

|  Crappy Nurse !  |  show details
by Mr. Martin on Apr 29th, 2009

Dr. Monroe is a very good doctor. But I was very disappointed with her nurse.I found her regular nurse to be unprofessional and unfriendly. It would be a benefit to the clinic if she was replaced.

|  Excellence and Personal Attention  |  show details
by Mrs. Comfort on Apr 20th, 2009

Dr. Monroe has been our doctor for 5 years now. We always leave her office feeling cared for as a person and with confidence that our medical care is in the best of hands. So many doctors just want to get it over as quick as possible, like rounding up cattle. With Dr. Monroe you never have that feeling, she listens to you and treats you with respect. Our kids look forward to visiting her office as it is such a welcoming environment. My husband has medical insurance and can get care elsewhere but he pays the low $30 visit to get the professional care with Dr. Monroe.We will be moving out of state soon and will miss her and her staff terribly.

|  Quick and professional help!  |  show details
by Dr. Heiner Neuling on Mar 13th, 2009

Dr. Monroe has helped me a in a friendly and professional way. I needed her help very urgently during my stay in the Lake Arrowhead region. She took her time and she was caring. I take that with me back home to Germany.Dr. Heiner Neuling, Hamburg, Germany

|  This doctor is an absolute clod  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2008

Dr is rude and insulting. As much medical knowledge as an appellation moron. Bottom of the barrel as a physician. Better qualified to be the typical MEPS doctor. Knows just enough about medicine to kill a patient. Mis diagnosis is common. Treatment is poor at best.