Dr. Julie Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

December 15th, 2015
Really enjoyed having Dr. Moore for my 3rd delivery. She was very knowledgeable and always willing to spend time answering any questions I had. I never felt rushed during our appointments.

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Moore was my doctor for my first and only pregnancy and I loved my experience with her. The appointments never felt rush and I always felt at ease.....like I could ask anything and not feel judged. I truly felt everything was in the best interest of my baby and myself, not what was best for her busy schedule. She always had a very calm and comforting energy and always had such a welcoming smile. Seriously! Also, she was very present during my labor and delivery. More than I expected. Everyone always told me you never see your doc until the moment the baby is ready to come out but that wasn't the case. Dr. Moore made a few visits to see how I was doing and those visits never ever felt rushed either. I felt safe with her medical care and trusted her. I'm very thankful to of had such a great experience and I definitely contribute that to Dr. Moore and the wonderful staff at Saint Luke's on the Plaza. I will continue to see her for my yearly exams.