A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Moore is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Hillsboro Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Moore MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Julie Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Moore practices Pathology near Salina, KS.
See Salina Pathologists.