Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Awful Awful No Compassion!!! show details Awful Awful No Compassion!!!
by Niechia Thompson on Feb 8th, 2016

If you have high rish pregnacy please look for a different provider Dr. Thomas nor Baylor Hospital are capable of caring for you. They show no concern you are just another check. She can not even simply fill out FML paperwork for your employer correctly. Which you have to pay for as well.

highly recommended show details highly recommended
by annonymous on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr Thomas has been my OB/GYN for past 2 years. She has been really very understanding and caring towards my issues. I am currently expecting and both herself and her staff have been very helpful in understanding my needs. Highly recommended.

Worth the wait! show details Worth the wait!
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Thomas has been a blessing to me and my husband. I credit Dr. Thomas and her office staff for saving my soon to be born little baby. They caught a potential fatal problem early on and I am now on my way to holding my precious baby boy. We never feel rushed thru our appointments and she is extremely thorough. There are times that you will wait for quite a bit, but I have never seemed to mind. It just makes me know that she doesn't rush thru her patients. Her partner Dr. Franken is also wonderful. This practice is highly recommended!