Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4323 N Josey Ln
Ste 306
Northeast Carrollton, Carrollton, TX 75010
972-939-7011
Locations and availability (3)

|  highly recommended  |  show details
by annonymous on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr Thomas has been my OB/GYN for past 2 years. She has been really very understanding and caring towards my issues. I am currently expecting and both herself and her staff have been very helpful in understanding my needs. Highly recommended.

|  Relief, finally a doctor who really listens  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

I saw Dr. Thomas for the first time in Feb. 2011. She was very caring on my first visit and spent time listening to the problems I have been having for a long time concerning menopause and a couple of other problems. Two other doctors I went to just acted like I was making a big deal out of nothing. She explained things to me very well and even told me things I wasn't aware of. She has me scheduled for more tests. I left there feeling very relieved because I finally feel like I have a doctor that cares and that I know will help me. She is very professional and I am so happy I found her! She is worth waiting for!

|  Worth the wait!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Thomas has been a blessing to me and my husband. I credit Dr. Thomas and her office staff for saving my soon to be born little baby. They caught a potential fatal problem early on and I am now on my way to holding my precious baby boy. We never feel rushed thru our appointments and she is extremely thorough. There are times that you will wait for quite a bit, but I have never seemed to mind. It just makes me know that she doesn't rush thru her patients. Her partner Dr. Franken is also wonderful. This practice is highly recommended!