Dr. Julie Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2016

Gave me an episiotomy without consent, and for no reason. Found out later doing that was illegal. Baby was not in distress, and I had only been in hard labor for about 20 min. Had no epidural. Not numbed when stitched up. Still have pain at the episiotomy site years later. Tried to talk me into an elective cesarean for no other reason than "convenience". Bedside manner at birth was less than agreeable.

April 15th, 2016

FIND SOMEONE ELSE! Stay away.

AVOID! Terrible administration - takes days or weeks to get prescriptions. The doctors belittle they patients. The main doctor, Julie Thomas, takes two to three months to see her - you get stuck seeing other PA or junior doctors that lack knowledge, common sense and understanding. I'm writing this as I've been on hold for over ten minutes trying to get a renewal prescription redone.

February 8th, 2016

Awful Awful No Compassion!!!

If you have high rish pregnacy please look for a different provider Dr. Thomas nor Baylor Hospital are capable of caring for you. They show no concern you are just another check. She can not even simply fill out FML paperwork for your employer correctly. Which you have to pay for as well.

April 13th, 2013

highly recommended

Dr Thomas has been my OB/GYN for past 2 years. She has been really very understanding and caring towards my issues. I am currently expecting and both herself and her staff have been very helpful in understanding my needs. Highly recommended.

September 16th, 2008

Worth the wait!

Dr. Thomas has been a blessing to me and my husband. I credit Dr. Thomas and her office staff for saving my soon to be born little baby. They caught a potential fatal problem early on and I am now on my way to holding my precious baby boy. We never feel rushed thru our appointments and she is extremely thorough. There are times that you will wait for quite a bit, but I have never seemed to mind. It just makes me know that she doesn't rush thru her patients. Her partner Dr. Franken is also wonderful. This practice is highly recommended!

August 28th, 2016