A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Letsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Letsinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Letsinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Letsinger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Letsinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Letsinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Letsinger practice?
Dr. Julie Letsinger practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.