A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Letsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Letsinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Letsinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Letsinger graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Letsinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Letsinger MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Letsinger practice?
- Dr. Julie Letsinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Letsinger practices Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists.