Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Archer
Dr. Julie Archer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chico, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Archer is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center Esplanade, Enloe Med Center Esplanade and Enloe Hospital. Dr. Archer has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Archer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Archer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.
Dr. Walter Kusumoto
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chico, CA 0 mi22
Dr. David Alonso
Chico, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Paramjit Singh
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Chico, CA 0 mi25