A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Archer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Archer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Hospital
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Archer MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Archer practice?
- Dr. Julie Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Archer practices Internal Medicine near Chico, CA.
See Chico Internists.