A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Asch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Asch, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asch graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Asch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie D Asch MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Asch practice?
- Dr. Julie Asch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Asch practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.