A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Asch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Asch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Asch, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Asch graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Asch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie D Asch MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Asch practice?
- Dr. Julie Asch has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Asch practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pathologists and Salt Lake City Oncologists.