A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ayres is Good. Dr. Ayres has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ayres, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Ayres practice?
Dr. Julie Ayres practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Oaklyn, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.