A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ayres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Ayres is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ayres, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayres graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Ayres has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Clarke Ayres MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Ayres practice?
- Dr. Julie Ayres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Ayres practices Pediatrics near West Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.