Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Smith Paul W on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr Best is my primar care doctor and has been for several years. She is extremly considerate in all aspects of your care. I do not understand how giving a good doctor a bad review due to the improper organization of a ficilty as a place like No Appoint MD. This place always over books and only gives the doctor a small amount of time to complete your visit. If the doctor is busy with other patients another is assigned to you as the doctor becomes available. This is no falt of the doctor. No good doctor will ever give a referral from someone else's word as this is improper perceedure. It would be the up to the Dr that gave you the recommendation to schedule you as needed. A follow up on lab results is good practice if your lab work shows anything out of order, because you can not give a patient proper instructions for a problem in lab results over the phone. She dose give results over the phone and ask for a follow up if something is wrong. It is up to you to follow up or dismiss the results. I strongly recommend Dr best for your primary care or as a walk in patient.

|  Omg  |  show details
by Poppy on Dec 26th, 2013

The woman is a quack! She left the room of one patient and went to another, left the man, just like that! She is a disgrace to that practice! I called the medical board and she has many open complaints! She checks an ear infection by looking in your throat! Duh duh! Terrible!

|  show details
by Nina on Nov 18th, 2013

I can not believe this woman is a healer! She thinks a 350 cholesterol level is fine! She breaks the Hippa law by calling other offices and checking her patients out! Shame on you Dr. Best, the measures you take to get rid of patients who are on to what you are about! Leaving one patient in the middle of an exam to go to another patient, in the hopes that man will leave and not come back! You are a phony Julie! It's only a matter of time until you screw up so bad you lose that license, you probably cheated to get!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Barb A on Aug 26th, 2013

I love Dr. Best. She explains what she is doing, she gives her undivided attention to her patients and she shows true and genuine concern. She worked with me to discover a medical problem I was having and discovered the solution. She is the "Best".

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
by robinettef at Citysearch on Jun 16th, 2012 on citysearch.com

The best Primary Care Physician I have ever had. She is so nice, explains things where I can understand them, and actually listens to me. I love her!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Overbooked, Long Waits, Insists on Re-Visists, even for blood work results... Milking the insurance  |  show details
by Michelle on May 26th, 2010

I really like the idea of No Appt MD because my husband and I work for ourselves, with four children and it is very difficult to make scheduled appointments and keep them since our day to day schedule is always changing. Since my 2 and 3 year old have been going to the same pediatrition since they were born, I did not switch their doctors, even though their out in Surprise, but I did switch for myself, my husband and two teenagers. At first, it seemed like it was working. I went in and felt the hour long wait was reasonable, considering they were busy and I had not made an appointment. My first issue was when I did call and made an appt only to experience relatively the same wait time. It seems that appointment or no, an hour or longer is the standard here. I found myself going to the doctor less and just suffering the illness. My teenagers never wanted to go to the doc, either, because they detested spending half the say waiting to the see the doctor. I also rarely even see Dr Best. I see whatever doctor is available and feel the visits are rushed and, when I ask about something other than what I made the appintment for, I am brushed off and told that will have to be another visit. Also, when you have blood work done, you have to make another appointment to get the results. AND WAIT THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME to see the doctor, to be advised there was NOTHING WRONG!! ? Seriously? I can understand if the tests came back abnormal. But for standard blodd work, I think they should tell you over the phone, like other doctor offices. I really believe they do all this just so they can bill the insurance company for more money. I think the staff themselves are nice and attentive. As soon as I walk up to the reception area, they immediately ask me what I am there for and advise what to do, where to sign in. The staff that calls me back to take vitals are always nice, check my chart, ask me what I'm there for before sending me back out to wait to be called. The practitioners and doctors I have seen are nice and friendly but they do seem rushed. It's as though they do not have time to give each individual the attention they deserve or want because they are focusing on getting you out and the next in.So... in conclusion, I would definitely not recommend this doctor's office, unless you have plenty of time to spare and can wait until the end of time to see the doctor every time you go in.

|  No Appointment MD wait times  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr.Best is a really good provider, however, even with an appointment, you may wait an hour or more, to be seen!

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Dec 31st, 2009

She saw both my children and misdiagnosed them both. I went to urgent care and they had bronchitis- something she missed, and they needed antibtiotics.

|  No Appointment -- But Expect A Wait  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I like the doctors at this office, but I have found that the wait times with no appointment have become longer and longer as the number of r...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Utter Crap  |  show details
by unhappy new patient on Nov 28th, 2008

Her follow-up is non-existent.I was examined by Dr Best & made her aware of my urgent Dr's order for an ultrasound on my R.breast.I went home & my other breast became worrisome,too. I called her office & requested an order for an ultrasound on both breasts, an she said no, come in for another exam first. That seems very backwards to me. I got the feeling that she was only interested in getting more money out of me-like I can afford more money.It should have been a simple matter of faxing a different ultrasound order,then getting back together to discuss those results,but no. I would definitely not recommend her services-unless you have time & money to burn(& you don't mind being taken advantage of!).

|  Very best service  |  show details
by drkayes on Mar 1st, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been with these doctors for over two years, they found a medical condition in me that my other primary had not even looked into. I had been suffering in pain for 2 years, my primary had been just giving me pain medication but did not Xrays. Now I am doing much better. The only problem that I have with this medical group is the referral coordinator, she is not very timely in returning calls or in getting the referrals written up.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com