Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Delighted Phoenix patient show details Delighted Phoenix patient
Dec 14th, 2015

My appointment was urgently needed and the staff was able to book me in that day to see her. She was courteous, competent and had a great bedside manner. She took care of my problem with skill and gave me a sense of her competence. The staff was able to schedule me for a follow up appointment two days later. I again found Dr Best to exhibit all of the great qualities she showed in the first visit. Her staff was efficient and friendly. I will happily refer my friends to her for care.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Brian S. on Oct 30th, 2015

Dr. Julie has been my PCP at Family Practice Associates in Glendale for about 6 years now. And she is her name - the Best. Her bedside manner is caring and attentive, she listens well and her responses are to the point. As a 60 YO male who is needing more health care as the years go on, I am pleased to have found her. And while she is not responsible for performance of the support staff at Family Practice Associates behaves, I have nothing but kudos for them as well. Very nice people - the support nurses and the front desk. It must be tough in a job where everyone sees you because they have a personal problem, but everyone in the office is caring. Well done. (I have read some of her other reviews and think that they must be talking about someone else.)

Patient show details Patient
by Smith Paul W on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr Best is my primar care doctor and has been for several years. She is extremly considerate in all aspects of your care. I do not understand how giving a good doctor a bad review due to the improper organization of a ficilty as a place like No Appoint MD. This place always over books and only gives the doctor a small amount of time to complete your visit. If the doctor is busy with other patients another is assigned to you as the doctor becomes available. This is no falt of the doctor. No good doctor will ever give a referral from someone else's word as this is improper perceedure. It would be the up to the Dr that gave you the recommendation to schedule you as needed. A follow up on lab results is good practice if your lab work shows anything out of order, because you can not give a patient proper instructions for a problem in lab results over the phone. She dose give results over the phone and ask for a follow up if something is wrong. It is up to you to follow up or dismiss the results. I strongly recommend Dr best for your primary care or as a walk in patient.

Omg show details Omg
by Poppy on Dec 26th, 2013

The woman is a quack! She left the room of one patient and went to another, left the man, just like that! She is a disgrace to that practice! I called the medical board and she has many open complaints! She checks an ear infection by looking in your throat! Duh duh! Terrible!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Barb A on Aug 26th, 2013

I love Dr. Best. She explains what she is doing, she gives her undivided attention to her patients and she shows true and genuine concern. She worked with me to discover a medical problem I was having and discovered the solution. She is the "Best".