A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Blankemeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Blankemeier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Blankemeier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankemeier graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Blankemeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ryan Blankemeier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie R. Blankemeier practice?
- Dr. Julie Blankemeier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Blankemeier practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.