A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Blatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Blatt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Julie Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Blatt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.