A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Blatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blatt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Blatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Blatt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Julie Blatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Blatt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Oncologists.