A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Bleyenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Bleyenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleyenberg graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bleyenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Bleyenberg DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Bleyenberg practice?
- Dr. Julie Bleyenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Julie Bleyenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Portsmouth, NH.
See Dover Obstetricians & Gynecologists.