Dr. Julie Bortolotti MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

4.8

July 14th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Bortolotti for over 15 years. She is very good with her patients.

December 5th, 2013
When i first moved to League City, I went in thinking I was dying, just felt horrible for years. wanted to tell her all about my various symptoms that i had experienced for years. She wouldn't hear it, she immediately ordered full blood work and talked to me later that day. I was severely anemic, and had a blood count of 6. That day I went to the hemotologist, the next day had two units of blood and put on an iron regimen. That was 5 years ago. I am healthy and energetic. She saved my life, when other doctors simply wanted to treat symptoms for the past 15 years. I love her!

October 29th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
I have be with her for 10 years. She is an excellent and very carring Dr.

August 29th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I needed a new family practice doctor as my previous dr. closed her practice....I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Bortolotti; she listens to you, takes time to understand and answer questions, is friendly and very knowledgeable. Overall a great experience!

December 21st, 2011
Dr. Bortolotti is a great Dr. However, the office staff is rude and not at all helpful. I would never recommend this office to friends or family.

December 7th, 2011
Dr Julie has been my primary care physician for about 8 yrs now. I see other Dr's for specifics but they all know everything goes through her. She monitors all my medication from all Dr's and guides me in my life changes. She is a wonderful person who happens to also be a great Doctor.

November 16th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. B has been my doctor for approxiametly 5 years. She is the first doctor that has not made me feel like I was just a number. I have a repor with her. She never hurry's in and out like 99.9% of all other doctors. She is geniune and listens to me. And when I have to visit specialist she always request my records. I hope I never have to change. I would recommend her to everyone. They just don't have true caring doctors like Dr. B. anymore. I am blessed to have found her.

April 12th, 2011
New patient
My 13 yr old son was a new patient for the doctor. My overall opinion of Dr. Bortolotti is good. We waited a bit longer than I expected. The doctor was very professional and thorough. She was personable and made my son feel welcome to talk about symptoms and the diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend her. I rated her 'moderate' in follow-up because it was not really needed in this instance, but there was not a "N/A" selection.

December 11th, 2009
Julie is wonderful -- very thorough, very intelligent, and is never condescending. She treats me like her equal. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 18th, 2009
Best Doctor Ever
I have always been a little doctor adverse and avoiding going unless bleeding or half dead and someone calls an ambulance for me. But Dr. Bortolotti makes a visit to the doctor almost enjoyable, plus she really seems to care and not just a act.

July 16th, 2008
Excellent!
The doctor and her staff - and other drs in the office group- are ALWAYS prompt, caring, knowledgable and leave me, and my family, feeling like we are their only concern in the world. After seven years with this group, we could not ask for better doctor care.