Dr. Julie Brady MD Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2017
I just love my Doctor.

April 11th, 2015
She's wonderful!
I've been seeing Dr Julie for about two years or more now. I just love her. She's the best physician I've ever had. She's caring, thorough, understanding and she listens to what I say to her. She and I have joined forces to see to it that I am the healthiest that I can be. She's a gem for sure. A rare find.

April 10th, 2015
I appreciate Dr Brady as a wonderful, caring, intelligent physician. She gave me a thorough intake exam, and then helped me find a conservative allopathic and more holistically oriented way to get through a 2nd reoccurrence of kidney stones while making use of modern medicine. I really value the approach she took and my issue was very well managed. She also educated me on some alternative beliefs that were not scientifically valid. I find she is a caring, wise doctor in whom I can put my complete faith in. She has gently encouraged me and helped show my way to better health. I intend to keep dropping excess weight so I can be a healthier middle-aged woman. Dropping 15 pounds feels so much better, and I have 30 more to go. I intend to be truly fabulous in my 50s. Thank you Dr Brady, having a truly good doctor is such a blessing.

January 19th, 2014
Highly recommend her
I saw Dr. Brady for the first time recently for an annual wellness exam. I was extremely impressed. She was very thorough and spent a long time with me making sure all of my concerns and questions were addressed. She listened well and made me feel respected. And she gave me very practical and useful information about my health, including new information about the best way to do a breast self-exam and research on how to reduce stress hormones in your body. I am proactive about my health and do a lot of reading on my own, but I still learned several useful things from my visit with Dr. Brady. I had gone to an obgyn for my pap, but would feel very comfortable letting Dr. Brady do it next year. I will be sticking with Dr. Brady as long as possible and would highly recommend her.

November 11th, 2012
disabled
Great doctor. She is very caring and kind. She really takes the time to treat me right.

August 26th, 2010
I've seen Dr. Brady about a dozen times in the last year. While sometimes I do have to wait to be seen, once I am in the exam room, Dr. Brady is very thorough and caring. She seems knowledgeable on new techniques and medicines. She won't give up in pursuing the causes of odd or unexplained symptoms. She is neither too conservative or too aggressive in her practice.