inactive

Julie R Brandies Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 29th, 2013
Patient
Although I have said "thank you" to Dr. Brandies many times over the past 14 years, I want to say on National Doctors' Day (March 30) a "special thank you". She has been extremely professional, personable, and proficient in her examinations and diagnosis of my conditions. Over the past few months, I have had to visit her office several times. Each time, she has followed up with emails and/or phone calls concerning the outcomes of the visits/lab results. I appreciate the knowledge, care and empathy that she has shown to me for over a decade. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a competent and caring internist!

November 16th, 2010
Dr. Brandies is a true professional. She is very well educated and practices medicine with compassion. I would absolutely recommend her.

February 10th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
What I like most about Dr. Brandies is that she doesn't jump to treating every ache & pain with medication. She works with a patient to find alternative methods, for example treatment chronic pain with acupuncture or stress with meditation/mindfulness exercise. She incorporates these Eastern medicine practice with those of Western medicine. I've yet to come across another doctor who does this. She is also warm, patient and responsive to my needs. She will continue to be my doctor as long as she is at NMPG.