inactive

Julie X Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2012
She is the best doctor I have ever had. I am going to miss her. I hope I can find out where she relocated.

April 14th, 2012
LOVE this physician
I just learned that Dr. Brown will be moving out of the area, thus leaving the medical group I visit. I can't begin to tell you how bummed I am. Although Dr. Brown joined the medical group after I was already established with another physician within the group, I have requested visits with Dr. Brown for all of my Well-Woman exams and I cannot - CANNOT - speak too highly of her. She has a marvelous mix of 'cordial professionalism' and thorough care that make her a real gem. I am genuinely saddened to see her go, but wish her the very best in endeavors ahead. Her future patients are blessed, though they don't know it yet. Much thanks, Dr. Julie. I already miss you. =(

December 13th, 2010
I never have troubl with Dr. Julie Brown. I would highly recomend her to anyone.

September 30th, 2010
Dr Julie Brown
She has been my doctor for many years she is very thorough and takes care of all your concerns.

February 3rd, 2008
Dr. Brown is a very caring, intuitive and personable doctor.
My visits with Dr. Brown are always positive ones. I feel that I have found a physician who truly values my interests and understands my needs. After an exam by Dr. Brown, she sits with me and discusses a variety of topics that may affect my health. Personal issues (that are causes of stress) are discussed as well as medical issues. Dr. Brown offers a variety of solutions, telling me the pros and cons of each one and then allows me to make an informed decision. I really like the fact that she gives me options and information, rather than just writing out a prescription and handing it to me, like many other physicians do. She is a genuinely caring person and makes the health of her patients her top priority. Our visits have never been rushed or hurried. She makes me feel like I am her only patient and her attention is completely mine. Not only is Dr. Brown a well educated and informed physician, but she is also a very kind person of integrity that I am able to trust with my health. She is excellent!