A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Burgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Burgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgos graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Burgos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Christina Burgos DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Burgos practice?
- Dr. Julie Burgos has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Burgos practices Internal Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Internists.