A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Busch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Busch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Busch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Busch practice?
- Dr. Julie Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Busch practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.