Dr. Julie Story Byerley MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Byerley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Byerley, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerley graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Byerley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byerley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance