A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Byerley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Byerley, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byerley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Byerley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Story Byerley MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie S. Byerley practice?
- Dr. Julie Byerley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Byerley practices Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.