A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Fallon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fallon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Cecilia Fallon MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Julie Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Fallon practices Internal Medicine near Templeton, CA.
See Templeton Internists.