Dr. Julie Cantatore-Francis, MDIs this you? Claim profile
Dr. Julie Lynn Cantatore-Francis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10160
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantatore-Francis graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cantatore-Francis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantatore-Francis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Cantatore-Francis practice?
Dr. Julie Cantatore-Francis practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.