A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Carpenter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Jackson Carpenter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie J. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Julie Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Family Physicians.