Dr. Julie Cekleniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Cekleniak?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julie Cekleniak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2013

Fine physician

I too had Dr. Cekleniak suggested to me by an internist within the same medical group. I was dismayed to leave the physician I had been seeing for years but immediately found Dr. Cekleniak to be relaxed, engaged, and attentive. I appreciate that she is able to conversationally sift the wheat from the chaff and suggest appropriate paths to pursue any and all medical issues. I have never felt rushed and believe this this doctor would be 100% on top of it if anything serious were to arise. And, I am an older man.

May 14th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Cekleniak as amongst the best Dr's I have ever had. She is very proactive, stays current and absolutely works to be part of the solution. She is terrific at listening and allowing you to self advocate. As a man, having a female Dr. seemed like it might be inconceivably awkward. I decided to work with Dr. Cekleniak, because I was referred to her, and I decided my awkwardness was sexist. As a human, it's a little awkward, but much less than I thought it would be because of Dr. Cekleniaks professionalism. She is a true pro.

March 11th, 2011

The worst Physician I have ever had.

Crappy "bedside Manner"Doesn't listen.Spends most of visit typing on computer instead of engaging in conversation that might be helpful in diagnosing.Does not follow up.

May 4th, 2016