A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Chang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Chang MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Chang practice?
- Dr. Julie Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Chang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Middleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI and Madison, WI.
See Middleton Internists, Middleton Hematologists, and Middleton Oncologists.