A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Chang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
- Freeport Hospital
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Chang MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Chang practice?
- Dr. Julie Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Chang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.