A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Chu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Chu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Chu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Chu practice?
- Dr. Julie Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Chu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.