A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Claar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Claar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Claar graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Claar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Claar MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Claar practice?
- Dr. Julie Claar has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Claar practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Radiologists.