Dr. Julie Clark Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Julie Clark?

Worst Doctor EVER!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! Dr. Clark preformed a routine, outpatient procedure on me and when I woke up in recovery, I was covered in blood. Ended up having to be re-opened in the recovery room, which just made her mad that she had to come back in. When I got the report from my surgeries, she wrote "no complications" and that I lost less than 100 mL of blood. Turns out I lost almost a LITER of blood and she left me with a 15 cm hematoma across my abdomen. Best part was, she showed absolutely no compassion. This was only after she left me in pre-op from 7:00 in the morning until 5:00 at night to finally tell me she wasn't coming in because she had to watch her nieces. Had to come back the next day for this botched surgery that I had to have re done 100 days later. Ended up spending 6 days in the hospital for what should have been an outpatient surgery. Witch of a doctor to put it nicely and I am not the only one that feels this way.

Posted on March 19th, 2017