Dr. Julie Colvin MD Patient Reviews

3.6

January 12th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Colvin for about 10 years, and I have never, in all that time, found a single thing about her to complain. She is an excellent physician

December 1st, 2014
not a good doctor
I went to her because I need to see a doctor right away, and she is accepting new patients. My experience tells me she is not the doctor with the knowledge and professionalism that worth the money and time I have spent. I donot recommend her at all.

October 22nd, 2013
Terrible.
I have actually seen Dr. Colvin since I was fifteen, simply because she was the nearest doctor that accepted our type of insurance. Even when I started seeing her then, I felt that I was not being treated well. Over the years, she has kept me waiting in an examination room for nearly an hour, only to give me a ten minute check-up. Her bedside manner is quite appalling: I have depression, and recently she actually had the audacity to ask me if I wanted to be taken off medication because of how alarmed she was with my weight. And speaking of my weight, I am completely aware of my weight gain over the years, however her advice to me once was literally the phrase "if you are hungry, don't eat." She told me not to eat. You know, her not remembering my name, or remembering any simple information that she has personally asked me over the years (they aren't necessarily important things, such as where I go to school and things of that nature, but the fact that she asks me the same lieu of questions every time and doesn't know the answers to them makes it very clear how unimportant of a patient that I am) were things that I could deal with and get over, but once she told me that I shouldn't eat when I am hungry, she lost whatever credibility as a "doctor" she possibly could have had in my eyes. I am so glad that I never have to see this person again.

May 31st, 2013
Great doctor, lousy practice
Dr. Colvin has been my doctor for many years. She is the best and she really listens and knows you personally. She is very thorough and takes all the precautions. Unfortunately, the practice she is in makes it very difficult to get a hold of her at times. Appointments aren't always easily made, and if you need to ask her a question via phone....good luck with that. But even with all that, she is still worth it. And she has some great nurses too.