Dr. Julie Copon DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Huntington Beach, CA

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015
Office was lackluster, very old school still using paper charts. Front desk staff had no personality and are slow as molasses. Being a new patient I didn't feel like the doctor spent very much time with me at all (barely 20 mins) visit was totally rushed. Referred me to lab for unnecessary tests that have nothing to do with ANY of my issues. Staff took about 20 mins AFTER my visit to gather all the info for my referrals. Phones were not ringing and there was only a couple of patients in the waiting area, so they had no excuse for being so slow. I have an HMO and sadly this is the level of care we receive. Very disappointed!

December 5th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Capon and her staff that have been with her for a number of years are wonderful! They are professional, caring, great follow through and I always feel that I am getting excellent care!

December 22nd, 2011
Thorough
Dr. Copon is not the type of doctor that just says here, try this and let me know what happens. She runs every test, and explores every possiblity to be sure she doesn't miss a thing. It's almost frustrating that she's so thorough, but it's worth it, you never leave her office wondering if your receiving the proper care. She's just AWESOME !! and I refer everyone I know to her, and they all feel the same way.. I told her she can never retire !!

December 23rd, 2009
Dr. Copon and her staff is the best medical group that I have known. I appreciate their caring manner. They are accomodating to patients and treat them like family. Dr. Copon provides myself and my family with excellent medical care and will refer to specialists with ease. Her staff always helps with refills and obtaining a same day appointment. Greater Newport is an excellent medical group also.

May 17th, 2017